Wedding Cake Pool Step - Above Ground Blue
Super strong ABS plastic blue step matches most blue pools. Requires no ballast weight, built in foam cushion for base of step!
FINEST WEDDING CAKE STEP
RUGGEDLY BUILT, BEAUTIFUL POOL STEP DOUBLES AS A GREAT SEATING AREA FOR KIDS & ADULTS. FOR ABOVE GROUND POOLS. NO EXTRA BALLAST REQUIRED!!
This redesigned beauty has all the features you desire to make entry and exit from your pool easier and safer. After years of design & testing, our new Wedding Cake Step has these unsurpassed benefits:
• Super-strong injection molded ABS construction that will not flex or buckle like blow molded steps. Holds over 500 lbs!
• Wedding Cake's glossy finish looks great and is easy to keep clean. The attractive blue color blends in with your liner
• No weights are needed as ballasts. Removing and installing the step each season is quick & easy. No wading through cold water in the fall to remove weights as with blow molded steps.
• Well ventilated design means the Wedding Cake will allow chemicals to circulate and reduce algae buildup
• Perforated non-skid steps means excellent traction for safety
• Simple, easy assembly in 15 minutes or less
• Fits up to a 54" deep pool. Step measures 42" deep and 53" wide
• Mounts easily to your deck or pool (Hardware & brackets included)
The benefits of this step far surpass any blow molded step on the market. Backed by a 2 year warranty. All this quality at this great price! Ships UPS.
CLICK HERE FOR A POOL STEP COMPARISON CHART
Download Wedding Cake Pool Step Instructions
Helpful hints for a "no float" set up:
If you walk the step out into the pool far enough to tip it back and let the air pocket out it should settle
Tip the steps back and forth to make sure all the air is out from under the step.
Make sure no air is trapped in the step.
Check to see if the vent holes in the handle are not blocked
The step must also be secured to the deck of it is not attached it will move around.
Note: the Wedding Cake Step (NE100BL) should be paired with a step mat in order to provide full protection to the pool liner.