Freedom Pool Lift – is designed for installation in the decks of in-ground and above-ground pools/spas. The Lift is ADA compliant battery powered lift.
Freedom Pool Lift
The ADA compliant Freedom Pool Lift is designed for installation in the decks of in-ground and above-ground pools/spas. The Lift is an ADA/ABA compliant battery powered lift with a safe and easy operating system. The Freedom is self-operable from the pool and the deck and works by water-proof remote control.
The actuator outperforms industry competition and features a battery with superior lifting power and lifespan. The lift is rotationally and vertically powered and accommodates a setback of 6″ to 22″ and water draft up to 12″.
- Certified ADA Compliant by NSF International
- 350 pound lifting capacity
- Self operable from the deck and the water
- 90 lifts per battery charge
- All stainless steel construction
- Coated for maximum corrosion protection
- Stabilizer bar significantly improves lift stability during transfer
- Spacious seat with excellent lumbar support and designed for ease of transfer
- Rotationally and vertically powered with 360 degree continuous power rotation
- Quiet and stable operations
- Designed for in-ground and above-ground pools and spas
- Easy to install, even into existing concrete decks
- Proprietary Operating System and Actuator
Includes: one watertight remote control, battery and battery charger, footrest, deck anchor, seat belt.
Works with composite anchor (Part # 28510).