• Hayward RC9740 SharkVac Robot Pool Cleaner for In Ground Pools.
• Works with vinyl, granite, and fiberglass surfaces.
• Scrubs and vacuums floors, steps, walls, and waterline.
• Sensor protects motor by not running while out of the water.
• Runs separately from the pool's pump and filter system.
The Hayward SharkVac RC9740CUB robot pool cleaner replaces the older generation RC9740. It cleans the pool floor and wall of any in-ground pool up to 20′ x 40′. It features a low-profile design and easy top-access which allows fast removal of any debris caught.
This robot uses 94% less energy than most traditional pool cleaners and can be compared to the energy used by a standard light bulb. This pool cleaner cleans all residential surfaces within its three hour cleaning cycle and runs separately from your existing filtration system.
The SharkVac works by calculating the size of the pool and programs itself to use the most timely and energy-efficient route. And it uses an out-of-water sensor that protects the motor by not allowing it to run when it’s removed from the pool. It also uses a beach entry sensor that detects when its climbing out of the water so that it has time to turn around and continue its cleaning cycle.
Cleans in ground pool sizes of up to 20′ X 40′.
Comes with 1 year warranty.
• Saves up to 94-percent on energy costs and uses less energy vs most pressure cleaners.
• Incorporates two fine porosity filtration elements in a sleek floor-specific design.
• Saves you money by running separately from the pool’s pump and filter system.
• Easy top access to filter cartridge, which means no more bags, just remove and wash down with a garden hose.
• Comes with a Kevlar reinforced 50′ floating power chord.
• Out-of-water sensor protects motor by not allowing it to run while out of the water
Product Dimensions (Inches): 30 x 24 x 18
Product Weight: 20 LBS