L-325 Pool Lift – ADA pool lift comes standard with the anti-pinch linkage system. The lift can be detached from the pool deck in minutes.
L-325 Pool Lift
Global Lift Corporation Legend Series Pool Lift with new construction 4 point anchor.
Manufactured with the same attention to detail as all of the original Global Lift Series Lifts.
The Legend series lift is available with a Drop-In anchor or new construction Four Point Anchor System. It also is available with the optional drop in anchor system, both are easily installed.
The L-325 Pool Lift comes standard with the anti-pinch linkage system. Patent Pending. This system holds the seat in a level position with an external linkage system, that virtually eliminates pinch points.
The Legend Series lift will detach from the pool deck in a matter of minutes, and reattach to the deck just as quickly. This unit ships UPS which passes the cost savings on to the purchaser.
Like the series of lifts before it, the Global Lift Corporation Legend Series units are sleek and possesses a clean and contemporary design.
- ADA Compliant Pool Lift
- Stainless Steel Construction
- Powder Coat Finish
- 375 lb Lift Capacity
- Battery Powered 24-Volt System
- User-Friendly Controls
- Lifetime Structural Warranty
- Arm Rests
- Foot Rest
- Safety Seat Belt
- UPS Packaging for Easy Shipping
- Compatible with both Spas and Pools
- Key Lock-Out System (Patent Pending)
- UV Resistant
- Includes Battery Charging Station
- Sleeve Anchor System (optional)
- Rotates both right and left by 360-degrees
- Clears obstacles up to 12¡å tall
- 36″ reach (16″ from water’s edge, 20″ additional reach)
- Works with most existing anchors 1.9¡å x 6¡å deep
- Adapter to fit other anchors (optional)