Natural Chemistry 7395 Stain Free Extra Strength 1.75 lbs – all natural way to eliminate stains in pool liners and finishes.
Natural Chemistry 7395 Stain Free Extra Strength 1.75 lbs
Natural Chemistry’s Stain Free Extra Strength is an ascorbic acid based stain remover. Use in conjunction with Metal Free for effective elimination of stains and continued stain prevention. 1 pound treats 10,000 gallons. Compare to all other ascorbic acid based stain removers on the market!
Stainfree Extra Strength is an ascorbic acid product.
Directions for use: Stainfree Extra Strength
1. Balance pool water
2. Lower chlorine to at least 1ppm
3. Add 1lb per 10,000 gallons (38,000L) around the perimeter of the pool with the pump running
4. One hour later, add METALfree at a rate of 33.9oz (1L) per 20,000 gallons (75,000L)
5. Add a pulp based filter aid to your cartridge or sand filter. If you have a DE filter, make sure it is charged properly with DE
6. Vacuum pool slowly and thoroughly
7. After 24 hours, clean out filter: Sand Filter: backwash for at least 3 minutes and then rinse for 2 minutes Cartridge Filter: clean filter and tank thoroughly DE Filter: backwash and recharge with DE
8. Test and re-balance water. DO NOT SHOCK for at least 1 week (Note: if chlorine level is low, add small amounts of chlorine. Do not exceed 2ppm)
9. Use METALfree weekly to guarantee a stain-free pool