Pool Solutions Algae Prevent 60 is a highly versatile algaecide that controls and prevents all types of pool algae.
Pool Solutions Algae Prevent 60 – 1 Quart
Pool Solutions Algae Prevent 60 is a highly versatile algaecide that controls and prevents all types of pool algae. Algae prevent is non-foaming, so no need to buy additional foam down products. This algaecide/algae preventative can be utilized with chlorine or bromine systems. This product is a great universal algaecide and is ideal with attached spas. Stop algae growth before it even becomes a problem with Pool Solutions Algae Prevent 60.
Pool Solutions Algae Prevent 60 is a very effective Algae preventative. Non-foaming
Algae Prevent is a non-metallic concentrated algaecide is designed to destroy all types of algae.
- Poly quat non-foaming formula
- When using Algae Prevent 60 ensure chlorine levels are correct and pool water is balanced for best results
- Complete instructions for dosage on container
Compare to Sun, Guardex, Bio-Guard, and Omni!
Initial Start-Up with Visible Algae:
11-17 oz. per 10,000 gallons of water.
Initial Start-Up for Freshly Filled Pools:
6-11 oz. per 10,000 gallons of water.
Maintenance Dosage: 2-4 oz per 10,000 gallons every 5-7 days.
Product Use: Algae Prevent should be used on a weekly basis along with a routine sanitation treatment to control algae before it starts.
- Pool containing heavy growth of algae should be cleaned prior to dose of 11-17 oz. per 10,000 gallons of water directly into pool.
- Remove settled algae debris by cleaning.
- For treatment of a freshly cleaned and filled pool, pour the initial dose of 6-11 oz. per 10,000 gallons directly into pool.
- Additions of 2-4 oz. per 10,000 gallons of water should be made every 5-7 days after initial treatment for maintenance.
- Wait at least 15 minutes after application before entering pool.