Chlorinating tablets to stabilize swimming pools chlorine levels.
Pool Solutions Stabilizer (Cyanuric Acid) 7 lbs
Chlorinating tablets to stabilize swimming pools chlorine levels. Available at Leisure Aquatic Products
Compare to Sun, Guardex, Bio-Guard, and Omni!
Directions and Dosage Information:
1. Clean and backwash the filter.
2. Adjust chlorine level to 1-3 ppm with a shock treatment.
3. Measure the stabilizer (cynauric acid) concentration with an appropriate test kit. The ideal range is 20-25 ppm. Do not exceed 100 ppm as chlorine effectiveness will be reduced.
4. Determine dosage of this product from the table below.
5. With circulation pump on, add this product to the skimmer. Leave the circulation pump running for 48 hours.
6. Check the stabilizer level at least twice each year and add as needed.
Dosage of Conditioner/Stabilizer (in pounds)
Pool volume To raise 10 ppm to raise 20 ppm to raise 25 ppm
- 10,000 1 2 2.5
- 20,000 2 4 5
- 40,000 4 8 10